Thursday, September 11, 2014

With Mornings Like These

We woke up this morning to 60 degree weather and it could not be more beautiful. Today was also the first week of our ladies Thursday morning Bible study which means that all three of us were actually dressed, add in the clouds and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a few photos before we ran out the door.




Our house is ALWAYS full of giggles, typically followed by tears, which was the case here as well. 


Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers... that you picked out of the potted plant.

Other times you just have to stick them up your nose. 
Oh geez. What am I going to do with her?!

Oh and these were one of my amazing finds at the end of last winter and lucky me they fit her perfectly now!

Getting them to slow down long enough to get the shots that I typically love it getting harder and harder, so I am learning to appreciate the (less staged) photos that are full of personality. I know it's been a while since I've just put some sweet photos up of the girls, but hopefully with fall approaching quickly I will have more to show you!
Hope you all are enjoying weather like ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment