Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life Through A Different Lens

Hello World!

I will formally welcome myself back to the land of the living. It has been a week now since I got either food poisoning or the worst stomach flu EVER! Thankfully I have since recovered and decided that I should at least pull off my iPhone pics and update the blog. There is no rhyme or reason to the order of the photos.
Daddy's going hunting soon and decided to try his gear on Baby Girl. That right picture kills me! 



I cannot get over how much older she looks. 

There's never a wrong time for dress-up, even with breakfast.

Just silly girls hanging out.

I love this photo. I feel like I've captured this phase of her life in one photo. 
She's sitting backwards at her own little table, wearing her mama's t-shirt and just soaking in the sunlight.

Such a sweet photo! Baby Girl was the flower girl at the most beautiful wedding and for such a wonderful couple. Lindsay was a gorgeous bride!

This was the only real photo we got as a family for the sad reason that we didn't get to stay for the whole night. Baby girl was carried down the aisle as the cutest little flower girl and I was looking forward to hanging out with family and watching R break it down on the dance floor. But shortly after we got to the reception, I knew something wasn't right. I hadn't felt 100% all day, but it wasn't until then that it really hit me. I sat down outside the reception hall hoping it would go away, then Jeff brought R out there to calm her down and shortly after that my sister-in-law brought Baby Girl who was over it all and screaming. We decided then that we needed to leave....like right then. We didn't go back inside to say goodbye. We just left. And sadly, it was the right call. No sooner had we left the hotel than I got REALLY sick, the whole way home. I was so bummed.

At least she did her part well. Couldn't have asked for a cuter flower girl! (Not that I'm biased.)






Baby Girl and her DC

Look at these girls styling in their new ride! Thanks DC and Dovie!

When my parents came in town a couple of weeks ago, I was SPOILED for my birthday! What was my present?! I'm so glad you asked. A little shopping spree and dad even tagged along! He found himself a spot at the mall and parked it while mom and I hit the stores. He was very patient. I was impressed.

Mom and Baby Girl hanging out during Mom and I's birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory. One of my favorite places.


Yes, I got these for her. How could I not?! They are SO cute! Now I just have to find some in Baby Girl's size and we'll be set.

We had a little mini photo shoot while we waited for Mimi one day.  
I asked Baby Girl where Mimi was and the top right photo was her response to my question.

Some the nieces and nephews that got together to celebrate Uncle Mark's birthday.



"Yep Daddy. You just sit right there."
I love that she's got the phone in her hands and her camera next to her. Not sure where she learned that from..... : ) 



Cousin time!

The girls are getting to the age where taking them out is definitely challenging at times, but making the memories is worth it. We had a family ice cream date at Sonic and Baby Girl decided to dig into daddy's shake while he wasn't looking.

Look at out new big girl haircuts!! Thanks Uncle Brad!

When Daddy's away, the girls will play!

I am happy that our life is slowly getting back into some sort of routine. The weather is cooling down, we are spending more time outside, and the girls are growing more and more every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment