Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Trip to the North Pole

Our yearly tradition of seeing Santa continues!
However, I had no idea how our visit was going to turn out. R is a little finicky about costumed individuals. One second she is happy and excited to see them and the next she will practically hyperventilate trying to get away from them. This trip to the North Pole didn't begin very promising, but she pulled it together well.

And thankfully I had an extra set of hands with me. The girls love it when LaLa comes on our adventures.



And let me tell you what, the girls LOVED Bass Pro. 
I do my best to pick a time when I think the fewest possible people will be there and this year I guessed pretty well. We've stood in long lines before and fought with cranky children for a cute Santa picture and then ran for the door the second they got their candy cane, but this year was different. Since we don't have much of a schedule, we are free to pick a random weekday morning instead of having to go in the evenings or on a weekend and I much prefer it. The girls not only didn't have to wait long to take their picture, but the store had coloring tables set out and we meandered around looking at all the animals, fish and toys. It was a great outing!

Baby Girl, however, was not amused by the other children that were around. She just couldn't be bothered :)


R just wanted to talk to the ducks outside the window.




I may or may not have bribed them with a "special treat" and told them that if they were good on our adventure to see Santa, they could have it when they got back to the car. I, of course, then had throw in a mini-photoshoot before they left because I knew they would cooperate in hopes of getting their treat.
Yep, mom of the year here! But I got some cute pictures!





Thanks for hanging out with us LaLa!




I love my girls! All three of them! 
Another successful trip to see Santa and there were no tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment