Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy One Month!

Officially her one month birthday was last Friday, but as we all know, I haven't been the best with timely posts lately.

This beautiful little girl still sleeps most of the time. In fact, at one month old, she is typically sleeping better than her 3 1/2 year old sister. She has slept for 7-9 hours on multiple occasions! Now if only R could just take some cues from her little sisters. 

She is a very chill baby, well as long as she is sleeping or being held. She is probably my biggest cuddle bug yet. 

She rolled over for the first time at two weeks simply to avoid tummy time. I can tell she's definitely going to be a fighter!


She's also started smiling. She loves to play with her daddy and he can always get her to grin. And she makes her mama's heart happy when she smiles from ear to ear when I sing to her.  

Look at that cute little face! 
Happy One Month G!

No comments:

Post a Comment