
It's hard to believe that this sweet girl turned one. People always tell you that having kids is like pushing a fast forward button on your life and it's true! Time just flies.
We decided to celebrate her first birthday with a donut party.

The donut theme was awesome and thankfully it didn't stress this mama out like some of the parties I have planned before. Donuts, milk, coffee, fruit... that was pretty much it and that was perfect.
G was not interested in taking pictures in the slightest, but she did tell me how old she was... one!
Birthdays are so much fun and her sisters were over the moon excited to celebrate "their baby's" birthday.
She had her first donut and it was definitely a hit!
Mimi and Pops opened up their home for G's sweet party.
We loved being surrounded by so many family and friends. She is one blessed little girl.
And I can't even begin to tell you what it means to me that we get to see these guys all the time now!

One. Year. Old.
I say it here all the time and I don't plan on stopping, but I cannot go a day without looking into this face and replaying the words the doctor said to me when I was just a few weeks pregnant- "It's just not in the right place and we will likely have to terminate your pregnancy. " Yet here she is and she is 100% perfect. I am so grateful for this amazing, joyful baby girl. And I am even more grateful to serve a God who still does miracles.
We love you G.


















No comments:
Post a Comment