Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Day In The Life

I love to glance back through my iPhone photos. I will be honest, no person should take as many pictures as I do, especially with my phone. It's just so easy! Here are a few of my favorites from the past week.
I walk away for just a minute and she finds the pile of dirt that our friend the gopher/mole left us. Her face says it all.
This is one of my favorite parts of the day. Baby girl wakes up and her sister cannot wait to love on her.
I am working on trying to include myself in more photos. I am trying not to worry as much about always being perfect to be in them. I want my kids to look back at these pictures and I want to be a part of them.
This car is one of her favorite toys and daddy sure knows how to bring a smile to her face. He races her around the yard, even fully dressed from work. This was a sweet moment I caught in between their "races."
The all too familiar look! I am not sure what these tears were for, but her (first) pig tails are cute!
"Santa. I know him!" -Elf (best movie EVER!)
If you can't tell, we spend every free moment enjoying being cozy at home in our pajamas. I love these low key days.
I'm having visions of a house filled with two little dreamers who will run around playing pretend and dressed to the nines. But until she can dress herself, mama will just play dress-up with her little hipster!

I hope you are soaking in every second of this holiday season! I can't believe how fast it is flying by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment