What a perfect Christmas gift!
They did something I am not sure I could ever have the patience to do. They did not find out the gender of the baby until SHE was born. A large group of family and friends waited anxiously in the hospital hallway for "daddy" to come tell us the good news. It seemed to take forever! In the process of waiting, there were two false fire alarms and I'm sure numerous annoyed patients and staff who could not get around our incredibly large group that crammed into the hallway. Finally the proud papa arrived and pulled out a pink onesie. The group erupted into cheers and tears as I snapped as many pictures as I could, so that later on the new mama could feel like she was a part of the special announcement. What a wonderful day. This is one blessed little girl to be born to such wonderful and loving parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment