I have no idea how it happened so quickly. My Baby Girl isn't a baby any more. She's a little person! Now of course she will always be MY baby, but she is growing so quickly! I know she will be walking any day now. She is catching on to words her big sister says and she is definitely not the same docile baby that we brought home from the hospital.
My house is typically in shambles these days. Cleaning is completely futile. It's hard to find a balance between enjoying this stage and keeping some sanity from the piles of toys, stray Cherrios and dirty laundry. But these cute faces sure do help me remember what's important.
And this is what happens when daddy gets home. Don't worry, he is right outside the picture frame. I love R, but I definitely wouldn't let them to do this unattended. They loved it though!




No comments:
Post a Comment