Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Our Summer Adventures

Summer has definitely been full of all kinds of adventures. Dovie came to see us last weekend. We hung out, did a little shopping and lots of eating (as normal!). If you can't tell by now, the girls are in their summer uniform- bare feet and a diaper. 


We added one accessory to our normal uniform- a tutu! She loved it!

Lemon?


I'm pretty sure that I have no words to describe these girls. They. Crack. Me. Up.


Where did my BABY Girl go? And who is this little person?

She is SOO close to walking. She waits until no one is looking, gets in a squat position and then just stands herself straight up! She could be walking any day now. Look out world!


The girls and I are taking every opportunity we can to get out of the house, try new things and make new friends. Now if only our church wasn't a half-hour away! But R and I enjoyed Story Time and she loved the kids play area.



Our most recent adventure? Blueberry picking! Granted she didn't last that long and I'm pretty sure she ate more blueberries than actually ended up in our bucket, but I'm calling it a success!


We got to hang out with friends and are always up for new adventures. Thanks for the invite Amy!

You can dress her up, but you can't take her out! 
Whether she is playing in the baptismal at church, lying on the (nasty) garage floor (in her Sunday dress!) or throwing mulch out of the flower beds, she's my little mess and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Faster Sister, faster!

Too fast! Too fast!

I told you that was too fast...



R's first doughnut. I don't think there is a question about if she liked it.
What little kid DOESN'T like doughnuts??

Every time she hears a dog bark, she yells, "RoRo!!" That is what she calls Rambo, my parents dog. It's been months since she's seen Rambo, but she can remember his name. Of course she still doesn't call her sister by anything other than Baby and we've been working on that one since before Baby Girl was born. 
FYI- Her shorts are NOT pink. And I've learned that I need to 1.) Get new sippy cups  2.) Not give her juice in the car.
#mommyfail

No comments:

Post a Comment