Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend!

For whatever reason, a message on her FB wall just didn't seem sufficient this year. So instead I offer you a barrage of wonderful (yet some terrifying) photos of Roxie and I through the years. I hope you all enjoy!

I can't wait until the roles are reversed! She's getting married in June!

She's the one Jeff called for assistance when he was setting up the proposal.

She was there when I picked out the dress.

And she's come to WAY too many showers over the years- Bridal then Baby.

Some memories are left unspoken about ; ) All I'm saying is that he DID have his doctorate in "Balloonology." Guys, that's NEVER a good pick-up line!




Easter Production 

Adult Roxie and Bethany. It still doesn't seem possible that I have two kids and she is getting married. Shouldn't we still be in high school?

Now that's what I'm talking about! We just knew we were SOOO cool.

Yep, that's a true friend- She sits through pageants for you, all six years of them.






So many amazing adventures and hopefully so many more to come.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, funny, talented and incredibly smart best friend! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Your Tulsa Girls love you MOST!
Happy Birthday Aunt RaRa!

No comments:

Post a Comment