Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Parks and Jammies and Sharks... Oh My!

In the past week we have had weather all over the charts, often on the same day. We made it one VERY windy day to our neighborhood park to have a picnic and play for a while.


Baby Girl decided she would eat and drink her lunch... as well as her sister's. Typical. R was WAY more interested in playing anyway.









My only way to get them home from the park was to promise them ice cream  :)



You want to share with me, right?

We might have had a day or two of beautiful (and windy) weather, but the last few days haven't been so beautiful. So we took full advantage of a wonderful attraction close by and visited the aquarium.


Watch out for that shark, Baby Girl!

Yep, that's as good of a picture as I can manage with those two.

The girls and I were so excited that "Gigi" came with us for our aquarium adventure.



R decided that she wanted to "swim like the fishies" and I would constantly turn around to find her flailing on the floor. It wasn't too long before her mini-me decided to join her :)









We had a wonderful time and couldn't believe when we looked at the clock and almost 2 1/2 hours had flown by!

But this is how most of our days have looked. We just stayed home.


Granted, most of the days we stayed around the house they weren't dressed quite so cute. Usually we stayed in our jammies and sweats, but I am not as good about taking pictures on those days. Sorry.



We have packed our schedule full of things to do before we head out Friday morning! We are headed home to Louisiana and I cannot wait to spend a week with my family and friends! While we are gone my wonderfully sweet husband is going to paint our bedroom for me :) but that also means that on top of packing, I have a TON of cleaning, taping and furniture moving to do to make it easier for him. However, if that's all I have to do to NOT have two toddlers under our feet while trying to paint or have us all flushed out of the house because of paint fumes- it will be well worth it! 
But what am I doing instead of the list I just mentioned?
I'm blogging : )

No comments:

Post a Comment