Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Little Valentines

Today we celebrated Baby Girl's first Valentine's and R's second. I dressed them as obnoxiously Valentine's as I could and enjoyed every second! I know my days are short before R decides that she can do it all on her own.


R could not stand to leave Baby Girl's bow on for two seconds, so I decided I would put it on her. It lasted an even shorter time on her head, but I did manage to snap a quick picture!

Awww.... I just love these two! (Notice that Baby Girl has no bow. I wonder how that happened!?)




It was such a beautiful day that we spent as much time outside as we could.


She's already telling me how she really feels about having a camera in her face! : ) 

R decided if she couldn't take off her sister's bow that she would just wear a hat. And of course it coordinated!


I am so glad that Baby Girl is so laid back. She loves that her big sister plays with her (most of the time). R just makes her laugh and laugh. Daddy has taught R how to wrestle, so we are still working on making sure she doesn't use the same moves on the her sister that she does on her stuffed animals.

Exhibit A
Do you think Jeff is ready for a boy?

My two little Valentines celebrating together.

How blessed am I to be able to celebrate Valentine's with a hot hubby and two amazing little girls!?


She was just chillin waiting for her sister to wake up from her THREE HOUR NAP! Yes, miracles do happen. R hasn't taken naps this long since she was a newborn. This makes for one happy mama.



"This show is over Mom, please move on."

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment