When R was first born, I feel like I did nothing but take pictures of her all day. (Well when she and I weren't both sleeping!) I would get out my nice, fancy camera, make sure the lighting was just right and wait for just the right facial expressions. Then she started moving and I started using the fancy camera less. Then her sister came and I have to admit that most of my pictures now are taken on my iPhone. However, I am not very good about posting those pictures and they are often the most like real life. So here you go! These are some of my favorites!
What happened to my docile little girl? Her sister tried to take her ball :) It's her favorite new toy.
We took a visit to one of my favorite places -Utica Square.
R and her sweet friend love Utica as well.
We spend so much time in the water these days. It's too hot to do much else!
This was our Daddy's Day treat. Ice Cream! I'm pretty sure they got more of his ice cream than he did.
Sadly we have had lots of sick days lately. This little girl NEVER falls asleep on Mama.
I found a Cookie Monster in my bed nestled between all the folded laundry : )
R and I had a little date at the zoo. She is still trying to decide if she likes the animals, but she did love the carousel.
Her new favorite hobby is pulling EVERY SINGLE pot and pan out of the drawer. Often times she will drag the entire pile across the house to our bedroom. How thoughtful of her :)
Well those are some of the highlights from our house for the last couple of weeks- no fancy camera or editing needed. Just the girls!
























No comments:
Post a Comment