Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stuck in a Rut

In the past month, we have lost OVER TWO WEEKS to two different stomach bugs. So far only Jeff has remained unscathed. Not only did I not want to get out of the house because the girls (and I) were so miserable, but you would have thought we had the plague! Of course I don't blame anyone for not wanting to get sick. I wouldn't want to either, but it sure does make for a mama who it very close to the end of her rope and often in great need of adult interaction. For the moment, we are getting back to having happy, healthy babies. They are almost there... I hope. But for now, I will just catch you all up on the pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks.


I'm not sure why, but for some reason I can see this photo being remade when they are 90 and sitting on a porch together. 

Humm.... I want that phone.

No phone. No kisses!

These girls are serious about their phones.







Hey, Cheeks : )












Thankfully these girls are acting like their normal goofy selves even when they are under the weather. I hope to have our house back in full force soon! This thing seems like a never ending cycle, but I'm believing it is over and done with so we can fully enjoy our first summer as a family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment