Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Girl- Round Two!

This is not possible. My little girl CANNOT be two years old already! I know everyone says that time flies and your babies grow up so fast, but I just can't believe how big she's gotten. She is always full of spunk and is definitely my little firecracker. There is no slowing her down! She only knows one speed- full throttle. I guess that's what we get because her name means - enthusiastic one. So for all of my friends who don't yet have children or are in the middle of having your families- be aware that your child will live up to the name that you give them : )

So Happy Birthday Baby!

I love watching you grow. I love seeing your eyes light up as your mind starts to connect the dots and the world around you begins to make more sense. You are so full of life and passion. I love watching you love. You love on your Mama and Daddy, yours dolls, and (my favorite) your little sister. I am so excited to watch you girls grow up together and be best friends. You are an amazing big sister.

I love you my little princess. I hope you have a wonderful second birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment