Friday, May 3, 2013

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

I have so many pictures that I want to share, but no real common thread between them all (other than my cute girlies in all of them). So here is my hodgepodge of photos from the past couple of weeks.





These two are always making up new games to play.





LOVE : )

R enjoying her first popsicle. 



Fix it Mama!


A little dirt never hurt anybody.

She is all giggles and grins.



The wind blew the blanket on top of her, but the giggles kept coming.

R helped me "find" her sister.


R enjoyed shoving an entire cupcake in her mouth at one time. Mama is so proud : ) Thanks Amy for bringing them to Bible Study. If any of you in the Tulsa area need cupcakes for your next event, I'd be happy to send you her way! They are very yummy!









I hope these little girlies brought a smile to your face. So many pictures, so little time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment