These little munchkins are two peas in a pod. They are inseparable.
I took R to the movies for the first time this week and from the time we dropped Baby Girl off until the time we picked her up after the movie, all R did was ask for her sister. She really didn't care one way or another for the movie. However, she did do well enough that we never had to leave the theater, so that was a better than I was expecting! Once we picked up Baby Girl, I found that she too had been asking for her sister.
I've also begun to volunteer with a ministry through my church (that I will hopefully be sharing with you very soon!) and the church provides nursery during that time. They are currently in the same class and the workers told me when I came to pick them up that neither of them would take a nap because they were too concerned about the other. The lights went out and Baby Girl would call her sister's name until R would respond by clicking her tongue. They said when either of them came close to conking out the other always managed to call to them just before they fell asleep.
I love the way they love each other. I pray they always stay best friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment