Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just Another Day in the Sunshine

I mean, come on! Who doesn't run around their backyard in fairy wings with bunny ears and a net?!


Mama kissed her boo boo, but I guess this one needed two.




While R got this bike for her birthday back in August, she is finally getting big enough to ride it. The funny thing is that most of the time she just goes backwards. When she was just starting to push off in her walker as a baby, she never did figure out how to move that thing forward. I guess we're just picking up where we left off.






And of course Baby Girl wants to do everything her big sister does, so she sits on the bike and Mama pushes her around.






"Nooooo!" 
Big Sister was sure that it was her turn and that Baby Girl needed to share. Sharing is their big thing, but I'm not sure Baby Girl completely gets the concept. She will give something to R and get very excited that she shared, and then she was take it back and clap and cheer because she "shared" again. Funny girl.

It's almost your turn sweet girl. Yes, tears come out for any possible reason around here. I have a feeling this may be a sign of things to come when we reach the teenage years.









With weather like this and such adorable little girls at my disposal, I can't help but post a ridiculous number of photos. I hope you are enjoying these beautiful days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment