Thursday, January 17, 2013

Silly Girls: A Week of Photos

Today's post is just for fun, there is no rhyme or reason. I take pictures all day every day, so here are a few of my favorites from the week so far. Enjoy!

I don't have any details behind this photo. I just love it. I love the tiny fingers. I love that I will forever have this image ingrained in my mind of a sweet little girl with big brown eyes, sucking her thumb.

A sweet little girl sucking her thumb, while her big sister stacks blocks on her back. I took these two photos just moments a part. This is the reality, and I love it. 


Bath time cuddles with daddy. 

R got a Ring Pop in her stocking at Christmas. (Thanks DC and Dovie.) Who gives a toddler a Ring Pop?? There's not even a stick to separate the stickiness from getting on... everything! So after thinking I'd eat it myself, I succumbed to the guilt and ended up just putting the ring on my own finger and letting R go at it. 
Everything else stayed clean. Everything but mama. Oh well. I'll take it. (I still love you mom, but next time I'm sending it with her to your house!)

My little chef! I'm believing it now, she will be our personal chef. She will love to cook and mama will happily hand over the reigns as soon as she is old enough to operate the appliances on her own!

What can we say? We were waiting in the doctors office and got bored. At least she was a very happy (and healthy) patient!



Yes, there were 60 of these photos on my phone. It is amazing how quickly a one year old can push that button.
You already know that I love their little fingers and toes. If you couldn't figure it out, I love shoes too!

I understand that this is a terrible picture. However, she shoved herself as far back behind the toilet as she could, then got mad at me for trying to help her when I thought she was stuck. So obviously, I just took a picture instead.... She eventually came out on her own.

What do we do in this house when R is grumpy in the middle of the day? We give her a bath! It doesn't always work, but this day it provided at least a temporary reset to her bad mood. I often let her stay in as long as humanly possible, because at least she is happy there. Whatever works! (P.S.- I took the picture of the fingers because I'm having a hard time with the fact that her tiny fingers and toes aren't so tiny any more!)

This is what I get when I try to take photos while lying on the ground. Baby Girl and I were snuggling up to take a picture and all of a sudden, out of nowhere.... attack!

I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and Jeff walks in and out of the kitchen quickly. I look up and he has put Baby Girl in the highchair! Excuse me. She is NOT old enough to be doing that yet. I am NOT okay with this. Please stop growing up so fast!

We had a wonderful visit from my sister-in-law, Hannah, and her little Sweet Pea today. We had a mini photo shoot in my living room and this is just a tiny peek of how they turned out. I couldn't help myself, she is just too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment